Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Should we get a "Secret Santa" Thing going here?

  1. #1
    Fucking Dick! Pathetic Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    295
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    since I don't shop, or buy Mrs. PL anything for Christmas, never had... I'm searching for that missing something. I think a secret santa, at my favorite message board could fill the void this holiday season.

    but, I'm a little lazy and unfocused this time of year, so...if this is going to work, I need someone else to do all the work.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andy Assmunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I'll participate!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Trolling for Dollars's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fukk, this place is still going?

  4. #4
    Fucking Dick! Pathetic Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    295
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    please, slow down on the PM's.

    Its getting crazy. this will certainly be a Christmas Secret Santa for the Ages here at Hostboard.

  5. #5
    Fucking Dick! Cuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2001
    Posts
    724
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Merry X-mas & Happy Hannu-Xah, PL

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bbqjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im in.

    i am going to re-gift the fuck out of this thing. and trust me, you'.l. be happy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •